Make the most of your next golf vacation by going with a bucket list golf itinerary. Golf British Columbia and choose from a selection of brag-worthy, bucket-list golf and activity suggestions, to ensure you get the most out of your BC golf experience!
BC Golf Course Brags
- Play Canada’s Top Golf Course: Tobiano in Kamloops, voted Canada’s Best Golf Course 2020, 2021 & 2022 at the World Golf Awards!
- Play BC’s Toughest Hole: “Cliffhanger” - the 6th hole at Greywolf Golf Course
- Play BC’s most scenic holes!
- Play the 14th at Bear Mountain Golf Club: Carved into the mountainside, with panoramic views of the Strait of Juan de Fuca, the Olympic Mountain Range Victoria
- Tee Off in the Sky: Experience the 19th hole at 2,000 metres on top of Mt. Currie with Big Sky Golf Club
- Golf Whistler’s marquee designed foursome - Arnold Palmer’s Whistler Golf Club, Jack Nicklaus’s Nicklaus North, Robert Trent Jones Fairmont Chateau Whistler and Robert (Bob) Cupp’s Big Sky.
- Northern Lights Nine: Take in nine holes on the Northern BC Golf Corridor and watch for Northern lights!
- Tackle the 24/7: Play 7 golf courses along the Kimberley Cranbrook golf corridor - they’re all just 24 minutes apart! Or play the Furber Trail through the Kootenay Rockies golfing those that famed Canadian golf course designer Les Furber: St. Eugene Golf Resort & Casino, Bootleg Gap Golf and Trickle Creek Golf Resort
- Tee Up BC’s Hidden Gems of Golden Golf Club, Salmon Arm Golf Club, Fernie Golf Club, Squamish Valley Golf Club and Storey Creek Golf
- Stay fairway side in a Predator Ridge cottage and play two courses in SCOREGolf’s Top 100 or visit your choice of BC Golf Resorts!
Food & Beverage Swagger
- Taste BC Golf’s Best Caesar: Head to The Grill at Black Mountain! for a “Mountain Ceasar”
- Friday Night Flights in the Cellar at Bear Mountain: Handpicked vintages, expert education combined with cheese, canapes, and great company
- Patio Dining on Green Lake: Whistler's best Patio + Bar + Restaurant at Nicklaus North’s Table Nineteen
Scenic Routes to Explore
- Take a cruise with BC Ferries: Join two incredible golf regions, Vancouver and Vancouver Island, with a relaxing ride over the Strait of Georgia.
- Traverse the Sea-to-Sky Highway: Travel between Vancouver and Whistler for incredible scenery, fun things to do and incredible golf options.
- Play the 250km, 12-course Vancouver Island Golf Trail through Pacific Paradise from Kilometre 0 at Olympic View to Kilometre 250 at Quadra Island
Book a Perfect Après-Golf Pairing
- Try a Wine & Golf Getaway: Play Kelowna golf courses and pair with a tasting at Mission Hill Family Estate Winery or Summerhill Pyramid Winery
- Tour Butchart Gardens: Take in greens of a different kind in the 22-hectare garden just outside of Victoria
- Pamper yourself after your round - take in a treatment at one BC’s top spas:
- Grotta Spa at Tigh-Na-Mara Seaside Spa Resort
- KurSpa at Sparkling Hill Resort & Spa
- Scandinave Spa Whistler
- Amatista Spa at Bear Mountain Resort
- Fins & Skins: Fish in the morning, tee it up that afternoon and add a second round the next day in Campbell River
- Golf & Ski on the same day:
- Play Metro Vancouver golf courses and ski Grouse Mountain, Mount Seymour or Cypress Mountain
- Play Courtenay and Campbell River golf courses and ski Mount Washington
- Play Whistler golf courses and ski Whistler and Blackcomb mountains
- Play Kelowna golf courses and ski Big White Ski Resort
- Play Kamloops golf courses and ski Sun Peaks Resort
- Take on one or all of the following legs of the BC Ale Trail on your next golf getaway:
- Fraser Valley
- Kamloops, Shuswap, Vernon & Merritt
- Kootenay Rockies East
- Northern BC
- Vancouver - Brewery Creek
- Vancouver - Yeast Vancouver
- Vancouver Island - Part I
- Vancouver Island - Part II
- Learn about local history and culture with an Indigenous experience at BC golf courses including Quaaout Lodge & Talking Rock Golf Resort, St. Eugene Golf Resort & Casino and Spirit Ridge Resort
- Soak away sore muscles after your round at a hot spring!
- Wildlife Wonder: While you’ll find wildlife on and off the golf course throughout British Columbia, find more with a whale watching or guided wildlife excursion
Feel free to print this list and check off all of your BC golf bucket list achievements! How many have you done?
Take on the Ultimate Golf Bucket List
Ready to have it all? The Elite BC Bucket List golf package encompasses British Columbia’s beautiful scenery, incredible golf, top accommodations, 14 nights and 9 rounds PLUS a four-hour winery tour in Kelowna, a three-hour whale-watching trip in Victoria and a ride on the Peak-to-Peak Gondola in Whistler.