Fairmont Chateau Whistler Golf Resort
At the Fairmont Chateau Whistler Golf Resort, you’ll discover firsthand why the International Association of Golf Tour Operators named it the #1 Golf Resort in North America and the readers of Condé Nast Traveler have voted it among the top 10 golf resorts in the world.
A Robert Trent Jones design, the course climbs up more than 400 feet from the level of the hotel to a benchland on the side of Blackcomb Mountain where the views of Whistler Valley are spectacular.
- Double-ended 350-yard Practice & Learning Centre
- Tournament and group services
- Complimentary electric cart
- Fully integrated GPS system on every cart
- Award-winning golf shop
- Full food and beverage services; licensed premises, menu packaging, patio seating, halfway house, refreshment cart
Experience North America's #1 Golf Resort paired with two of Canada's top golf courses with this two night, two round package, staying at the Fairmont Chateau Whistler Resort and playing the esteemable Chateau Whistler and Nicklaus North golf courses, all from just $595 per person.More Info